Carry out internal and external inspection, assess and categorize damages on blade surface.
• Read and use information for service from:
- Service Work Instruction
- Technical Data Sheet
• Carry out repairs on blade surface for various types of blades Including:
- Shell coating and laminate down to core or first 2 layers of fiberglass.
- Leading edge first two layers.
- Trailing edge max. 50 mm. crosswise.
- Replace and test lightning receptor
- Replace stall strips, vortex generators and LE tape
• Fill in inspection report and documentation for damage and repai
The participant have basic knowledge of:
• Blade design, materials and construction.